Wednesday 22 October 2014

i'm back dear :')

hello guys ,
weird right? i suddenly disappear right away ..
for a days, a weeks, months ..
but, now i back with a millions reason to live with a sweetly smile ..
somethings happen, even good or bad ..

it go like a winds now..but, it's give me strength for stay strong enough now :)

lets , throwback a beautiful moments ago :)



new experience while i start working for waiting a SPM result coming out..
new friendship or family relationship along with them.
many are being taught..even there many terrible moments ..
i love them like my own family..i always to miss all of them :)



finally, it time ..
my result come out..
at that time, i really no nervous..like i no feel any thing ..
when the start announce first name..
i believe that was my name ..
i get 6A 1B 1C ..
to glad, hahaha
all that coz my own effort to for 2 years ago..



now, I'm here ..
being a tourism management student ..
new friend, new environment , new place , new moment ..
with my clumsy sickness leg  ..
even, my parents don't want i here..
but now, they always supported me :)
i'll make sure they're proud have a daughter like me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment